2009年4月4日 星期六

The Little Wonders in my Wanders-- my life as an (bystanding) Australian 3




People e-mailed me & asked about the 'butterflies' on my hand. Well, I do not know the name & have to go to check it up in a library (if anyone knows, of course pls e-mail me). This is how the plant is like: inviting twigs w/ little clumps at the end so the butterflies wiggle & dance in the wind! The 'butterflies' wings' are thin & half transparent; they look like nymphs & fairies.

I told U about flowers in every backyard & here are the most attractive crops on my way to school. Can actually bike from the train station to the college but every time I can't resist leaving my bike at the station but walk up just because of them. They cannot be expensive cos they're everywhere; nothing to be nursed in a glass house or fancy thing like that. Not to mention, household plants like herbs; everybody plants them.

There's still more to tell U about Aust plants here :-) WM.

沒有留言:

張貼留言