2009年10月6日 星期二

Ang Lee's line

Perhaps too much query on how true people in the Entertainment Business are? Whenever they (even try to) express themselves, opinion/ emotions/ response/ whatever, they're mostly taken:
"well, she's an actress after all."
"HOW he ACTS!"

No news that those who have spent enough time in the industry tend to go 'burnt out' or a bit out of the frame... . On the other hand, any experienced Show Biz personale, who stays at the same time 'socially acceptable', often has to resort to leading a hermit's life or run the risk of 'out of sparks' (ie. end of their career). Yet at the back of my mind, they have my fullest respect. Anything less than complete devotion is simply not enough for the basic support of their sanity; so I learnt fr memoirs & biographies. A nice movie/ play/ drama speaks so much more in the chorus of Humanity.

Therefore when Lee touched at this very point in one of his answers in the Q&A session, it was really unnerving, to me. I forget even the question. But his line here is:
"I think that (what's most important) should be Honesty... to oneself & others alike; yet at the same time keeping your sanity."

This line weighs that of a gold nugget but feels like a lead lump in my throat.
For the online video record:

http://daaoweb.hku.hk/en/alumni/anglee/fullrecap/normal/

沒有留言:

張貼留言